Estate Planning Lawyers Serving Medway
Protecting Your Legacy & Wealth Is Our Top Priority
Our compassionate and experienced legal team at Marsden Law P.C. knows firsthand how important it is to have a comprehensive estate plan that will ensure your hard-earned assets and property are distributed to the people you want and in accordance with your specific wishes. Our knowledgeable attorneys are here to walk you through all aspects of the legal process and to explain all of your options so that you can include the right legal documents for establishing guardianship and transferring wealth after your death.
Marsden Law P.C., proudly offers a wide range of legal services that are tailored to the unique needs of our clients in Medway so that they feel confident knowing their legacies and loved ones will be protected when they are no longer around. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our seasoned legal professional if you have questions about any of the following estate planning matters:
- Irrevocable or Complex Trusts
- Health Care Proxies
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Powers of Attorney
- Guardianship for Minor Children
- Gift & Charitable Contribution Plans
- Medicaid Plans
What Are the Benefits of Having an Estate Plan?
Whether you are a new parent, homeowner, or business owner, it’s important to take the time to plan for the future and designate the beneficiaries you want to inherit assets and property. Here are just a few of the benefits of drafting a comprehensive estate plan:
- Avoid the Hassle of Probate: The probate process can be both expensive and time-consuming for beneficiaries trying to obtain assets from an estate. That is why it is important to draft a will and establish trusts so your heirs don’t have to pay additional expenses and spend countless hours in probate court.
- Minimize Estate Taxes: A skilled and knowledgeable estate planning lawyer can explain ways to lower or abolish estate taxes with an AB/ABC trust. Consult with our legal team today to learn more.
- Your Loved Ones Will Be Cared For: Perhaps the greatest benefit of creating a detailed estate plan is having peace of mind knowing the people you name in your legal documents will be taken care of after you pass away.
- Preserve Your Assets: If you don’t want the state to determine how your assets are distributed after your death, then you need to create a strong estate plan before it’s too late.
Our Estate Planning Lawyers Proudly Serve Medway
When clients choose Marsden Law P.C. to handle their estate planning needs, we make it our top priority to devise a customized strategy that includes finalizing and executing all of your crucial legal documents. Our legal team will also inform executors of your estate of all their expectations and can change your estate plan to account for any major life events.
To request a free case consultationwith one of our estate planning lawyers, call (800) 828-7854 today to speak to our legal team serving Medway.
“I highly recommend Marsden Law for anyone dealing with the financial (and emotional) needs of caring for an elder parent.”- Brian O.
“Knowledgeable”- Bill W.
“Professionalism, Responsiveness”- Denise K.
Responsive to Clients' Needs
Free Initial Case Consultations
Over 15+ Years of Experience
Simplify Complex Legal Matters
Flat Fee for Life Pricing
No matter the size of your estate, it is important to take the time to assess your situation and draft a comprehensive estate plan that includes a last will and testament, strategies to minimize taxes, a durable power of attorney, and guardianship for any minor children. Marsden Law P.C. will develop a custom estate plan that covers your unique needs and ensures you and your loved ones are prepared for major life events and emergencies.